Jibo SDK API Documentation
Please see the Jibo SDK Release Notes for new features, breaking changes, and known issues.
Check a skill's API version
- Open the skill you want to update.
- If you do not see the Project pane, click View > Toggle Tree View.
- In the Project pane, expand the node_modules > jibo folders.
- Click package.json in the jibo folder to open it.
- At the top of the file, view the version number. (i.e.
- Use the drop-down in the upper-left corner of this page to select the correct API documentation version.
Update a skill to the newest APIs
- Open your command line interface.
- Change directories to your skill's top-level folder.
- Run the following:
rm -rf node_modules npm cache clean npm install npm run build
- Click View > Developer > Reload Window on the Atom toolbar to refresh your skill.